Last Updated On 18-August-2023
1. Collection and Purpose of Personal Information: Prior to or at the point of collection, we pledge to elucidate the precise reasons for gathering personal information. The collection and processing of personal data will be solely dedicated to fulfilling the outlined objectives and other compatible purposes, contingent upon your consent or where compelled by legal mandates.
2. Fair and Lawful Collection: Our commitment extends to acquiring personal information through ethically sound and legal channels. We regard the importance of securing the appropriate consent or ensuring that the individual is well-informed prior to any data gathering.
3. Relevance, Accuracy, and Completeness: To meet the objectives that guide its collection, personal data will be meticulously chosen and maintained. Its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness will be diligently ensured to uphold the purposes for which it is gathered.
4. Transparency and Information Availability: Our dedication to transparency manifests in our efforts to offer accessible information about our personal data management practices. We are here to address your queries and foster a clear understanding of how your data is handled.
5. Confidentiality and Maintenance: As a fundamental principle, we undertake to uphold the confidentiality and security of the personal data entrusted to us. These principles stand as the cornerstone of our operations, ensuring the protection and maintenance of your sensitive information.
6. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Provisions: In adherence to the CCPA, we recognize the rights of California residents concerning their personal information. This includes the right to be informed about data collection, access, deletion, and the option to opt out of personal information sales. We encourage California residents to exercise these rights by reaching out to us using the contact details provided below.
7. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Provisions: For residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), the GDPR confers certain rights relating to their personal data. These rights encompass access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, and the right to object to processing. EEA residents are encouraged to engage with us to assert these rights.
8. Contact Information for Privacy Inquiries: Your inquiries and concerns regarding privacy matter to us. For any privacy-related matters or to exercise your rights, please use the following contact information:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: FXC Corporation 3050 Red Hill Avenue Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Attn: Webmaster
9. Information We Collect: In the course of our interactions, we collect and process the following personal information:
10. How We Use Your Information: The personal information we gather serves specific purposes:
- Customer feedback collection
Should we seek to utilize your data for any other purpose, we are committed to requesting your explicit consent. Your data will only be utilized in alignment with the purposes for which consent was granted unless stipulated otherwise by law.
11. Sharing Your Information: Under most circumstances, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining your explicit consent. Exceptions are as follows:
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Enforcement of agreements
- Responding to third-party claims
- In the event of a merger or acquisition, your information may be transferred to the new owner.
12. Retention of Your Information: Your personal information will be retained in our systems for a duration of 90 days to 2 years following a period of account inactivity. Certain categories of data may be preserved for extended periods, as necessitated by applicable laws or legal processes.
14. Security: While we employ robust security measures to protect your data, the inherent risks of data transmission persist. Your transmission of information to us is undertaken at your own risk.
15. Links: We advise users to exercise discretion while navigating external linked websites. FXC Corporation is not responsible for the contents of such sites, and their usage is governed by your discretion.
16. Governing Law: Claims and disputes arising from your interaction with our website shall be subject to the laws of the State of California.
This document is subject to revisions. Any changes shall be indicated along with their effective dates. Your continued usage of our website signifies your acknowledgment and agreement with these policies.
In this ever-evolving landscape, we remain committed to keeping you informed about how we protect your personal information. Thank you for entrusting FXC Corporation with your privacy.